Crown & Bridge
A Crown is a dental restoration otherwise known as “a cap” which covers the entire tooth.
1. Extensive damage by decay.
2. Fractured, chipped or sensitive teeth.
3. Root canal treated teeth.
4. Esthetically compromised teeth
A Bridge is placed in case of a missing tooth/teeth with teeth on either side of the open space. The teeth on each end of the space are prepared and used as anchors for support
1. All ceramic crowns
2. Porcelain fused to metal.
3. Indirect Composite Onlay/Inlay/Crown
4. Metal Crown
We at SS dental solutions have a Prosthodontist (Specialist in crown & bridge work) who delivers best crown and bridge work in kota, hadoti using Hanau Articulator (First Time in Kota, Hadoti)